Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Husband hit's Wife in Head With Block of Ham.



    The coffee table attack may have been a
    mere prelude for the ham assault.
    Suzette Pearson of Mooresburg says she and her husband argued about beer money early Tuesday before he hit her with a block of ham.
    Hawkins County deputies charged David Allen Pearson of Mooresburg with aggravated domestic assault and domestic vandalism.
    Yesterday, a judge sentenced Pearson to seven days in jail on an earlier assault charge.
    That one was filed March 15th after deputies were sent to the Pearsons` home where Suzette Pearson complained that her husband
    had hit her with a coffee table. Deputies found a table broken in half in the living room.
    David Pearson had told deputies he didn`t know how the table got broken or how his wife was hurt, but this week, he pleaded guilty
    to a reduced charge of domestic assault.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Wow, of all things that were probably in reach he goes for the ham. wow. My papaw has a place down at the lake in mooresburg, less than 1/4 mile from Cherokee.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    bump
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Those frozen hams are hard as HELL. You could easily knock someone out cold with those things .. a brick doesn't have ANYTHING on 'em!
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    I'd be afraid it would like fly out of my hand and across the room and break something other than the person's face I was trying to hit.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Greeneggsandham

    GREEN EGGS AND HAM
    By Dr. Seuss

    I am Sam
    I am Sam
    Sam I am

    That Sam-I-am!
    Than Sam-I-am!
    I do not like
    that Sam-I-am!

    Do you like
    green eggs and ham?

    I do not like them,
    Sam-I-am.
    I do not like
    green eggs and ham.

    Would you like them
    here or there?

    I would not like them
    here or there.
    I would not like them
    anywhere.
    I do not like
    green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them,
    Sam-I-am.

    Would you like them
    in a house?
    Would you like them
    with a mouse?

    I do not like them
    in a house.
    I do not like them
    with a mouse.
    I do not like them
    here or there.
    I do not like them
    anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

    Would you eat them
    in a box?
    Would you eat them
    with a fox?

    Not in a box.
    Not with a fox.
    Not in a house.
    Not with a mouse.
    I would not eat them here or there.
    I would not eat them anywhere.
    I would not eat green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

    Would you? Could you?
    In a car?
    Eat them! Eat them!
    Here they are.

    I would not,
    could not,
    in a car.

    You may like them.
    You will see.
    You may like them
    in a tree!

    I would not, could not in a tree.
    Not in a car! You let me be.

    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox.
    I do not like them in a house.
    I do not like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

    A train! A train!
    A train! A train!
    Could you, would you,
    on a train?

    Not on a train! Not in a tree!
    Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!

    I would not, could not, in a box.
    I could not, would not, with a fox.
    I will not eat them with a mouse.
    I will not eat them in a house.
    I will not eat them here or there.
    I will not eat them anywhere.
    I do not eat green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

    Say!
    In the dark?
    Here in the dark!
    Would you, could you, in the dark?

    I would not, could not,
    in the dark.

    Would you, could you, in the rain?

    I would not, could not,
    in the rain.
    Not in the dark. Not on a train.
    Not in a car. Not in a tree.
    I do not like them, Sam, you see.
    Not in a house. Not in a box.
    Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.
    I will not eat them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere!

    You do not like
    green eggs and ham?

    I do not
    like them,
    Sam-I-am.

    Could you, would you,
    with a goat?

    I would not,
    could not,
    with a goat!

    Would you, could you,
    on a boat?

    I could not, would not, on a boat.
    I will not, will not, with a goat.
    I will not eat them in the rain.
    I will not eat them on a train.
    Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
    Not in a car! You let me be!
    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox.
    I will not eat them in a house.
    I do not like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them ANYWHERE!

    I do not like
    green eggs
    and ham!

    I do not like them,
    Sam-I-am.

    You do not like them.
    So you say.
    Try them! Try them!
    And you may.
    Try them and you may, I say.

    Sam!
    If you will let me be,
    I will try them.
    You will see.

    Say!
    I like green eggs and ham!
    I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
    And I would eat them in a boat.
    And I would eat them with a goat...

    And I will eat them in the rain.
    And in the dark. And on a train.
    And in a car. And in a tree.
    They are so good, so good, you see!

    So I will eat them in a box.
    And I will eat them with a fox.
    And I will eat them in a house.
    And I will eat them with a mouse.
    And I will eat them here and there.
    Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

    I do so like
    green eggs and ham!
    Thank you!
    Thank you,
    Sam-I-am!
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    HAM...IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Pork. The other white meat.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Salmon....the other pink meat.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hope it wasn't Frozen.

    Another article

    Mooresburg man jailed after allegedly beating his wife with ham
    Published 05/16/2007 By JEFF BOBO


    MOORESBURG - A Mooresburg man was arrested early Tuesday morning for allegedly beating his wife with a block of ham.

    David Allen Pearson, 40, 585 Mooresburg Springs Road - who was still in jail from his arrest Tuesday morning - appeared in Hawkins County Sessions Court Wednesday to answer an aggravated domestic assault charge that stemmed from an attack on his wife with a coffee table in March.

    According to a Hawkins County Sheriff's Office arrest warrant, on March 15 deputies were dispatched to the Pearson residence, where they found Pearson's wife, Suzette Pearson, waiting for them outside with a large knot on her head.

    Suzette Pearson told deputies that her husband had accused her of stealing $10 and proceeded to punch her with his fist and hit her with a wooden coffee table.

    The responding deputy later observed a coffee table broken in half inside the living room, according to the arrest warrant.

    David Pearson told the deputy the coffee table had been broken for a long time, although the deputy stated in the warrant that the break appeared fresh. Pearson also told the deputy he "had no idea" how his wife became injured.

    He was charged with aggravated domestic assault.

    On Wednesday, Hawkins County Sessions Judge David Brand sentenced Pearson to seven days in jail related to that March 15 arrest in exchange for a guilty plea to the reduced charge of domestic assault.

    Pearson was also ordered held without bond on the Tuesday arrest, which involves charges of aggravated domestic assault and domestic vandalism.

    According to reports, the HCSO was called to the Pearson residence shortly before 3 a.m. Tuesday.

    Upon their arrival, Suzette Pearson told deputies she and her husband had been arguing about beer money when he "took a block of ham and struck her in the back of the head, leaving a knot and a red mark," the report stated.

    David Pearson also allegedly shoved his wife to the floor and threw a kitchen knife at her as she left to call police.

    He is scheduled to appear before Brand on the latest charges on May 23.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •